Welcome to Paverpol New Zealand
THE PERFECT WAY TO START A NEW HOBBY AND AMAZE YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY
MAKE YOUR OWN EASY WIRE AND FABRIC SCULPTURE,
FIGURINE, WALL OR GARDEN ART…… IN JUST A FEW HOURS!!
Paverpol is a much sought after fabric hardener that was developed in the Netherlands and is available in many countries including New Zealand. Artists and hobbyists have been using it for the nearly 2 decades and love its versatility and suitability for indoor and outdoor use.
- Highly durable with its unique hardening agent that protects your valuable art-work from the harsh elements of our weather. Frost Safe.
- Extremely safe water based product that is non toxic and therefore completely harmless to people, plants and animals.
- Very user-friendly medium – while it takes less than a day to be touch dry, it is quick and easy to manipulate giving the artist plenty of time to work with it.
- Highly economical because unlike other hardening products it does not dry out when kept in a sealed container. So you can use every last drop.
- Materials used are readily available such as new or old cotton textiles, wire and tinfoil.
- Adheres to any porous material such as wood, plaster, ceramic, clay, stone, concrete and polystyrene.
- PaverColor is a powder colouring agent that is mixed with transparent Paverpol. There are 26 colours to choose from including 6 metallic colours giving the artist a wide choice for base colours and highlights.
- Other compatible products are available to enhance your works of art. These include Paverplast, Artstone and Paversand.
- Garden Sculptures made using Paverpol Fabric Hardener in combination with Pavercolor render the fabric weatherproof and therefore suitable for outdoor use.
- You can build an income stream by becoming an Accredited Workshop Instructor.
- To view videos about Paverpol use this link to Paverpol International or go to the links page for other options
All products are explained in detail on the PRODUCT INFORMATION page »
PAVERPOL WORKSHOP DATES For Details and Dates CLICK HERE